PLEASE reblog this. I heard nothing about this until today, when one of my friends in Mississippi said she saw protesters outside her local Planned Parenthood talking about “Something 26”. (This is Amendment 26.)
DO NOT LET THIS FLY UNDER THE RADAR. GET THE WORD OUT.
"One of the protestors representing Pro-Life Mississippi, Cal Zastrow, said, "We’re also campaigning for the Personhood amendment that’s on the ballot this fall, it’s number 26, it defines the word ‘person’ as a human being at fertilization. We think Mississippi should lead the nation in protecting every pre-born baby by love and by law.""
- thepancakeeffect reblogged this from romansoldier
- veiledpredic likes this
- mgcl reblogged this from batpersons
- comeslikeorgasmatron reblogged this from xlycanthropy
- batpersons reblogged this from scifiromancemachine and added:
- justatonofbutts reblogged this from redundantthinking
- bumblingb reblogged this from zeroodd
- ava-riel likes this
- zeroodd reblogged this from zenis
- zenis reblogged this from tyrannosaurus-regina
- tyrannosaurus-regina reblogged this from scifiromancemachine
- fervid-whore likes this
- jmarie213 reblogged this from rabbleprochoice