Your feminist rhetoric can suck my balls.
This is a thing? You’re trying to argue this? For real?
The “pro-life” political movement has attempted pass an alarming number of anti-uterus and anti-people in general legislation:
- Forcing authorities to investigate all miscarriages and even persecuting the women who have them on the basis that they may have attempted fetal murder. [PDF]
- Turning the term “Rape Victim” into “Rape Accuser”, same goes with victims of Domestic Violence.
- Trying to redefine rape all together.
- Making the murder of abortion providers legal.
- Attempts to defund Planned Parenthood. Getting rid of Planned Parenthood doesn’t really helps babies either, or even lower the abortion rates.
- Increasing the price of a preterm labor drug in order to give one company a monopoly. (Hey, what do you know, this hurts the “baby” just as much as it hurts the person pregnant with it!).
Here’s another list full of other various “pro-life” initiatives hurting women.
- There was a woman who was jailed for thinking about abortion.
- Parental consent laws on abortion- set in place by the pro-life movement- motivated this victim to DIY abort.
- This woman was jailed for miscarrying.
- This Hospital was threatened by the church after preforming a life saving abortion.
- Some hospitals won’t preform life saving abortions at all.
- Even the Pope doesn’t want your life to be saved if abortion is involved.
- This woman was confined to a bed against her will in order to prevent her from miscarrying- which miscarried anyway.
- This woman was separated from her child because she wouldn’t pre-authorize a cesarean.
- This woman was forced to gestate a pregnancy that was going to result in a still birth.
- This woman was mocked for wanting to abort a pregnancy that was going to result in a still birth.
- Pro-Life legislature caused the death of Rosie Jimenez, Ruth Friedl, Clara Duvall, Pauline Shirley, Vivian Campbell, Geraldine Santoro, and Becky Bell. And those are only the confirmed deaths.
- And let’s not forget around 70,000 women die each year around the world from illegal abortions. Just in case you’re curious, the fetus dies with them.
Wow, look at that. Can you just look at that? Those are just some of the attacks the “pro-life” movement has made on people, not just women, people. You also forget OP that 61% of the people who get abortions have babies- one or more[PDF]! You don’t even have to be in favour of abortion to be pro-choice, you just have to recognize it’s not you’re right to say what other people do with their bodies.
I give you the challenge, name one baby that was harmed by abortion. Not a fetus, not an embryo, a baby- which as you obviously don’t know is defined as a human person between the moment of birth to eleven months. We do not call children born fetuses, so stop referring to a gestating fetus as a child.
Hey, can I play?!
How about that baby that was crushed to death during an abortion?!
OH wait no that wasn’t during an abortion!
That was when a woman’s amniotic sack broke early, causing the fetus to no longer have a cushion and be CRUSHED BY THE MOTHER’S UTERUS and she was denied an abortion because pro-life legislation in her state forbid abortions at the week she was in because they thinking that fetus can feel pain at that stage (when science says otherwise!) BECAUSE SLOWLY BEING CRUSHED TO FUCKING DEATH isn’t painful. Right. Clearly, denying the woman an abortion to stop the fetus from suffering a painful death (even though science says the fetus can’t feel pain at this stage) is in the best interest of the fetus.
REBLOGGING FOR GLORIOUS COMMENTARY
- chibispaz reblogged this from weeaboo-chan
- kitchissippi likes this
- mostboringwomanalive likes this
- modbox likes this
- ragingnewborn reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- ragingnewborn likes this
- mormorcupcake reblogged this from puppybot
- inconjunct reblogged this from stfuprolifers
- santacruzmathguy likes this
- puppybot reblogged this from getinthefuckingtitaneren
- rudimentarypanini reblogged this from positiveconnotation and added:
- spiffymuffin reblogged this from getinthefuckingtitaneren
- duzzzty reblogged this from lips-richmond and added:
- wrensong likes this
- nosebleedseeds likes this
- yesterdays-child reblogged this from lips-richmond
- curse--the--night reblogged this from lips-richmond
- necessarah likes this
- welcometofigtown reblogged this from lips-richmond
- welcometofigtown likes this
- cortisol likes this
- lips-richmond reblogged this from positiveconnotation and added:
- politicalmoderation likes this
- otis--driftwood reblogged this from madame-madeleine
- madame-madeleine reblogged this from genderqueer-atheist-moonie
- genderqueer-atheist-moonie reblogged this from thedarknessofmidnight
- nagayki likes this
- lookingforalma reblogged this from stfuprolifers
- thedarknessofmidnight reblogged this from damegreywulf
- 9pointsinscrabble reblogged this from stfuprolifers
- onofinna reblogged this from positiveconnotation
- jaded-waltz reblogged this from stfuprolifers
- superior-nocturne96 likes this
- remi-moose likes this
- michigan-smith reblogged this from stfuprolifers
- doctormemelordmd reblogged this from damegreywulf
- damegreywulf reblogged this from stfuprolifers
- fearlessfeminist reblogged this from prochoicegeneration
- i-am-a-mudblood reblogged this from stfuprolifers and added:
- actionwagon likes this
- stephariffic reblogged this from stfuprolifers
- littleheichouontheprairie likes this
- lazydaydreamin likes this
- anomolisticbeauty likes this
- uncouths reblogged this from stfuprolifers
- spaceywaceygracey likes this
- missmoofy likes this
- fireywolf242 reblogged this from stfuprolifers
- lemonzest likes this