Doctor test labor pains!
Doctor Andrew Rochford and his wife had twins a few years ago. He says: ” When I stood there next to her, I thought I understood what she went through.”
In the Australian show ”What’s good for you” the doctor and host himself now go through “labor”. Electrical impulses will create contractions in the stomach that will be like real labor pains. To help - so everything will be correct - the doctor have a mother of four who voluntarily offered to be a guinea-pig. She makes a face when the machine starts. When the “contractions” starts she says: ” Yes, that’s how it feels”. Before she leaves the room she smiles to the doctor and says; “Men can’t do this so good luck”.
A midwife and a doctor is in place to monitor the experiment. They start with giving Andrew Rochford Braxton Hicks. “Oh God”, he says and starts to sweat. When the contraction is over he relaxes. “What a relief”, he says.
Just like with a ordinary first timer the contractions finally comes more often and lasts longer. Andrew Rochford have a harder time to deal with the pain and begs for something for the pain. he gets nitrous oxide (laughing gas). After about 3 hours he has 60 seconds long contractions and 60 seconds break in between.
– “How much longer?”, he asks.
– “A first timer usually have contractions for about 12 hours, so you have 9 to go”, the midwife answers.
That’s when Andrew Rochford had enough and stops the experiment.
– ” I thought I knew what you are going through. I don’t. All talk about men having a higher threshold for pain than women is a lot of bullshit. Women, you win”, he says.
Hahaha soooo funny.
This makes me so happy.
I’ve never known of a woman who hasn’t given birth claiming she knows what it’s like or bragging that she could easily take it.
- n917 likes this
- footefarm reblogged this from chickfrmlasnite
- spinningravenclaw likes this
- deanisoutofpie likes this
- deanisoutofpie reblogged this from screamingcrawfish
- trixietreats likes this
- insaneteacup likes this
- ang-betty reblogged this from brokenheartedmuse
- brokenheartedmuse reblogged this from shiny-kabuto
- shiny-kabuto reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- succisivesarah likes this
- anachronistique likes this
- thefrozenrose reblogged this from maladydee
- bouganvillea reblogged this from boomvagynamite
- bouganvillea likes this
- maladydee likes this
- maladydee reblogged this from boomvagynamite
- boomvagynamite reblogged this from she-who-loves-the-rain
- acciomjollnir reblogged this from notalexus
- marquisdesad likes this
- shpepa likes this
- graceantonia likes this
- eznekem likes this
- lucifers-bestfriend reblogged this from fruityrumpus--assholefactory
- fruityrumpus--assholefactory reblogged this from formerlyknownasvriska
- trekvero reblogged this from daleksdontcry
- eridayumampora likes this
- master-in-the-tardis reblogged this from gay-undertones
- youhaveamerryheart likes this
- laneypeg likes this
- thereareangels likes this
- whodearmedear reblogged this from imapencilinsideamug
- imapencilinsideamug reblogged this from dreamerbee
- dreamerbee reblogged this from rawrrawrraygor
- shadowtower likes this
- redlikebloodredlikelove likes this
- lumpyspacedemi reblogged this from fractionalrabbits
- lumpyspacedemi likes this
- logic-and-art likes this
- fractionalrabbits reblogged this from justjasper
- optimisticdragonfly reblogged this from flyingpurplepostalbear
- daphne-dreamcatcher reblogged this from flyingpurplepostalbear
- daphne-dreamcatcher likes this
- cas-hasthe-tardis reblogged this from steampowered-fangirl
- steampowered-fangirl reblogged this from postimpression
- steampowered-fangirl likes this
- daenreystargaryen reblogged this from she-who-loves-the-rain
- exhibitor reblogged this from amethystamore
- nocreativityever reblogged this from screamingcrawfish