a response to this post
we also have record number of ppl on food stamps, we have a president who declaired presidental power over a case that he supposedly didnt know about(fast and furious) we have a growing number of ppl on unemployment and ppl that have fallen off the list not because they have gotten jobs, but because they have stopped looking for jobs. we owe 4t more dollars to china than we did 4 years ago and growing taxes on the middle class. a man who’s father believes in taxing 100% of a persons income is acceptable and should be done. we have a man who wont ever release his college transcripts and durring college was a member of a marxist group. a man who openly did pot and cocain pretty much every day and whos record in congress is 212 possible votes, where he voted less than 20 times and a majority of those times he voted present
Um. OK. I guess I’ve had enough coffee to tackle this.
1) Of course we have a record number of people on food stamps. It’s a fucking recession. Don’t complain about unemployment and then act like it’s Obama’s fault that people need assistance to eat.
2) Fast and Furious is an ongoing case. Many people involved in it are still undercover. If we opened all those documents to the public, their covers would be blown, and Americans would die at the hands of the gangs they’re investigating. I’m not saying Fast & Furious is a perfect plan - we sold them most of the weapons we’re now tracking, and the tracking system overall is inefficient - but we can’t release the documentation until there’s no chance people will get fucking murdered.
3) Unemployment has steadily decreased for 27 months under Obama’s presidency, as the OP said. The number of people on unemployment is not growing, it’s shrinking. Yes, some people aren’t accounted for because they stopped looking for jobs. But unless you have a new idea for tracking that number, I don’t really know what to tell you.
4) As of May 2011, China held 26% of our debt. Not all of our national debt is to China. As of July 2011, Obama’s policies had only added $1.4 trillion to the national debt, as opposed to Bush’s policies, which added $7 trillion.
5) Taxes on the middle class have decreased under Obama.
6) Taxes are generally levied on 100% of a person’s income. You pay taxes on all of your income. What’s radical about that? Seriously?
7) Oh noes, joining a radical political group in college! No one has ever done that! Oh just kidding, fucking everyone does that because it’s college. I went to some Jewish youth group events because my roommate was Israeli and they had good food for Shabbat dinner every week. Am I Jewish now? Didn’t think so. And there is no precedent for Obama to release his transcripts. We know he went there. We know he got into Harvard Law and was editor of the Law Review. He already released his birth certificate. Exactly what about his college record would affect his presidency?
8) Obama briefly did cocaine to deal with the death of his father. Dubya did cocaine at frat parties at Yale. Who gives a shit. Clinton smoked weed. “Never doing drugs” is not a requirement for the presidency.
I can’t believe I put this much effort and research into responding to someone who can’t be bothered to spell out the word “people,” but here you have it. You’re wrong and your opinions are bad and you should feed bad.
- kickassical likes this
- avid-amelioration likes this
- happilyevernow likes this
- jumanjiwasunderrated likes this
- melnetta reblogged this from amyleona
- k-osmos reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- paolavalerie likes this
- jahloveangel likes this
- witchkatt likes this
- bloodyrainbows reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- quigonejinn reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- fhjakdjfhejwcn reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- reichenbastard-archive likes this
- shabudoo reblogged this from feminismisprettycool
- jenfangirls reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- choijinri reblogged this from penispeniel
- lucindaa likes this
- moomin-piggy likes this
- poisoninthewater likes this
- hwaaa likes this
- wayoutspacedout likes this
- intrepidvector likes this
- merlinlefay reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- merlinlefay likes this
- n0riki likes this
- nonsay reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- annyoudeviousbastard likes this
- teaspoon-of-salt reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- lasso likes this
- nikitadreams likes this
- gloomsugar likes this
- rohschliff likes this
- safare reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- chasingcolor reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- dylankanox likes this
- radiantpeace reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- jessicalala reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- tworefined reblogged this from stfuconservatives and added:
- tworefined likes this
- shit-thoughts said: lol he joined a marxist group, what a radical dude
- nattramn reblogged this from sinwo0
- misandryy likes this
- texarshead likes this
- anotherwordformyth likes this
- withasideofepic likes this
- lingerlielongerly likes this
- thewilytouchstone likes this
- yarnlass reblogged this from stfuconservatives and added:
- asleeps-in-some-bloods reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- lizziejobob1974 likes this