This used to be funny, but now it’s really just terrifying. We’re dealing with legislation that will completely change the face of the internet and free speech for years to come. Yet here we are, still at the mercy of underachieving Congressional know-nothings that have more in common with the slacker students sitting in the back of math class than elected representatives. The fact that some of the people charged with representing us must be dragged kicking and screaming out of their complacency on such matters is no longer endearing — it’s just pathetic and sad.
It was ever endearing? Or even funny?
- tourbillondelavie likes this
- shiegra likes this
- rolandofeld reblogged this from lovewillfuckusapart
- kelseytomlinsonn likes this
- idkwhatnormalis reblogged this from joanronstadt
- joanronstadt reblogged this from erichalvorsen
- This was featured in #Politics
- This was featured in #News
- christinefriar posted this