apparently these were dropped on the OWS protests. My friend thinks they’re hilarious. :\
Yeah and it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. They’re threatening to take our teaching and landscaping jobs? Funny they used those for examples because I believe there actually is a deficit of people willing to do those particular jobs.
I find it fascinating that they use their “5am to 10pm” argument as if they’re the only sector that works that schedule. I’m in software development crunch mode right now and am going to be doing pretty much those hours Mon-Sat until Christmas. Not only that but Americans are surprisingly the most likely to work for next to nothing to stay competitive.
Also they’re the 1%, by that statement alone it implies that there aren’t that many of them. I can’t imagine adding a couple thousand people to the middle-class workforce would be all that destabilizing and it certainly wouldn’t destroy overtime (who’s getting “double time and a half?”) or your high school baseball team.
So what’s the argument here? “We’re so good at scamming people you actually want us to be rich and on wall st. so we won’t be scamming you locally!”
Yeah I think these are hilarious but I’m willing to bet it’s not for the reasons your friend does.
- recycledfrockery reblogged this from ausetkmt
- omglindale likes this
- citrusbergamia reblogged this from justinherrick and added:
- citrusbergamia likes this
- be-wary-for-there-are-zombies likes this
- merps reblogged this from riningear
- brickprotege reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- aspeeder likes this
- abowlofbranflakes reblogged this from stfuconservatives and added:
- wickedsicksunburn reblogged this from stfuconservatives and added:
- stringsdafistmcgee reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- sonyazombiee reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- littleblackkittycat likes this
- santhipoma reblogged this from stfuconservatives and added:
- archbishopmctwitch reblogged this from stfuconservatives and added:
- calculusandshakespeare likes this
- riningear reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- occupyphilly likes this
- rakaizombie said: Fuck these guys. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve submitted a job app and told them that “I will do literally anything you ask me too for minimum wage” and there simply wasn’t room.
- ausetkmt reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- leonfellpool likes this
- spinflux likes this
- fernngully likes this
- justinherrick reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- marzipanowls likes this
- icantbelieveitsalawblog likes this
- thatfinegentleman likes this
- randomactsofchaos reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- randomactsofchaos likes this
- aidenagreen likes this
- avascular reblogged this from stfuconservatives and added:
- trappedinavelociraptor likes this
- josephgordonfuckitt said: Could you post a larger image? Is it available? :)
- commodifiedsouls reblogged this from stfuconservatives and added:
- bubblybobbles likes this
- sendmelies likes this
- sirsammichman likes this
- wordhord likes this
- terminalsigma said: Their contempt and hatred are a poor mask for their fear.
- madamedevideoland likes this
- katsavegan likes this
- doritodictator likes this
- aroseinmisery said: Historically when the poor vastly outnumber the rich, a revolution occurs. Personally, I can’t WAIT.
- yourmotherisafish likes this
- feralfoxbones likes this
- zyyllyhoo-deactivated20120530 submitted this to stfuconservatives